Just You Me And a Secret By Ganga Bharani | Book Reviews

Just You Me And a Secret By Ganga Bharani | Book Reviews: "I introduce myself as Ganga Bharani, a technical analyst by profession and a writer by passion. I started writing stories as a hobby in 2010 and to reach a wider audience I started posting those short stories in my blog (GB LAND). Comments from strangers, new readers and the increasing page hits made me an addict to my blog. I had taken my blog seriously from then. I started writing something I call Blog books- series of chapters that make a story in my blog, for which I got an overwhelming response. I had written 6 blog books and each of these blog books have more than 300 dedicated readers. One of my short stories was made into a short film, titled ‘Bhimbam’, which was screened at the AVM Preview theatre.

"




0 comments:

Post a Comment